MFK Ruzomberok - FC ViOn Zlate Moravce - Vrable 2:1 (2:0)

In the thirty-first round of a Fortuna league played Ružomberok with Zlaté Moravce.
2:1 (2:0)
MFK Ružomberok
31. kolo, 19:00
MFK Ružomberok vs FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce - Vráble

MFK Ružomberok: Macík – P. Maslo, Menich, D. Kružliak, Kupec – Nagy – E. Daniel (78. Gerec), Faško, Ďubek (82. Takáč), Gal Andrezly – Mareš (87. A. Lovás)

FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce - Vráble: Holec – Machuča (46. Guilavogui), Kapor, Pintér, Chren – Bariš – Orávik, Gešnábel (38. Yao), Kostadinov, Ewerton (78. Nurkovič) – Válovčan

Goals: 26. Ďubek (z 11 m), 31. P. Maslo – 90. Nurkovič

Yellow cards: 44. P. Maslo – 21. Kostadinov, 29. Kapor, 72. Paixao da Silva

Referees: Kráľovič – Ferenc, Roszbeck

Spectators: 1349


Domestic team had first chance in the twelfth minute and Gal Andrezly missed the target. After seven minutes guest player Gešnábel missed the target. In the twenty-fifth minute Gal Andrezly was fouled in the penalty area and subsequently Ďubek scored from a penalty kick – 1:0. In the thirty-first minute Peter Maslo used Gal Andrezly´s pass and scored – 2:0. About seven minutes later Macík tipped dangerous Yao´s shot.

In the fifty-second minute Holec tipped Daniel´s shot and after three minutes Gal Andrezly missed the target from border of the penalty area. In the fifty-ninth minute Holec tipped Faško´s attempt from behind the penalty area. About two minutes later Yao hit the crossbar. In the seventy-seventh minute Holec caught Daniel´s attempt. After two minutes Holec tipped Faško´s shot. Subsequently Kružliak heads to the crossbar after Gal Andrezly´s pass. In the eighty-fourth minute Mareš missed the target. In the ninetieth minute Yao hit the goalpost and Nurković scored – 2:1. At the end of the match Holec tipped Gal Andrezly´s shot.

Norbert Hrnčár (head coach of MFK Ružomberok): „Because we wanted to stay in the game for the Europa league, there was an imperative of victory. The match was not easy for us, especially with the opponent who can play, as he did last week with the Dunajská Streda when he created a huge amount of chances, but I think we did a very decent match. The first halftime we had the game under control, we got a comfortable lead 2:0. In the second halftime, as we walked into the hall, into the open space, we should have definitely given the third goal and thus we would have closed the game. Let me say that we have burnt a lot of chances and so the match was open until the end. The opponent deserved the goal for his offensive activity and willingness to do something with the result. But our victory is deserved."