MFK Ruzomberok - MFK Zemplin Michalovce 2:1 (0:1)

In the seventh round of a Fortuna league played Ružomberok with Michalovce.
2:1 (0:1)
Štadión pod Čebraťom, Ružomberok
7. kolo, 19:00
MFK Ružomberok vs MFK Zemplín Michalovce

MFK Ružomberok: Macík – P. Maslo, J. Maslo, D. Kružliak – Qose, Kochan – Daniel (90 + 1. Jonec), Kostadinov (72. Kunca), D. Takáč (63. Sapara), Gal Andrezly – Gerec

MFK Zemplín Michalovce: Kira – Sviarchynski, Kavka, Carrillo, Božok – Grič – Koscelník, Žofčák, Turík (69. Regáli), Šimčák – Sulley (85. Bragin)

Goals: 79. J. Maslo, 88. Daniel – 6. Kavka

Yellow Cards: 60. J. Maslo – 66. Božok

Referees: Smolák – Somoláni, Žákech

Spectators: 1470


In the sixth minute guest player Kavka scored after a Božok´s corner kick – 0:1. About ten minutes later Macík caught Sulley´s shot. In the thirty-second minute Kira tipped Ján Maslo´s shot from a free kick. Subsequently Sulley hit the goalpost. After three minutes Macík tipped dangerous Žofčák´s shot.

In the second half time there were more active domestic players. In the fifty-first minute Kira tipped Qose´s shot. Afterfourteen minutes guest player blocked Gal Andrezly´s dangerous shot. In the sixty-seventh minute Qose hit the goalpost and subsequently Kira tipped Sapara´s attempt. In the seventy-first minute Kira tipped dangerous Ján Maslo´s header on the crossbar after a Sapara´s corner kick. About five minutes later Gerec missed the target in a big chance. In the seventy-eight minute guest player Regáli hit the crossbar and Koscelník missed the target. Subsequently Ján Maslo scored after a Sapara´s free kick and Kružliak´s pass – 1:1. In the eighty-second minute Ján Maslo missed the target from a corner kick. After six minutes Daniel scored and Ružomberok won 2:1.

Norbert Hrnčár (head coach of MFK Ružomberok): „We are attempting to write into the Guinness Book when in the third consecutive home match we were given a goal after a first corner kick. Of course, we must work to ensure that such things do not happen again, since it then disrupts all the plans. Then comes the nervousness, the stress and the loss of rest when working with the ball. In the first half time of the first half of the game we did not solve many situations well, as we would like to solve. That's why the opponent in the first half time had the game under control. The second half time was of other parameter, otheremotion, and especially other quality. We had a tremendous pressure and the goal really hung in the air. After two chances, two goals came. We're glad we turned the game. An important moment was Sapara's entry, which brought peace and quality in those situations. Such a positive emotion helped us to turn the game and get three points, even though over the half time the team was tuned to believe that we were able to turn the match even though the first half time was not OK.“